Why is it so hard to witness to family? Yes, we pray for our family as we want the best for them while they are here on this earth and when they face eternity. But sometimes it seems so hard to open our mouths and share the gospel with them. With prayer, a gospel tract can do the talking for us. Here are a few ways to use tracts to share the gospel with our family:
- Insert a tract, such as the Gospel Bookmark from Tracts, Inc., inside a birthday card.
- Purchase a book or magazine as a gift and place a gospel tract inside.
- Put a Christmas tract from Tracts, Inc., inside a Christmas card or Christmas gift.
- Place a 2015 Gospel Calendar inside a Christmas card or New Year greeting.
By giving them a gospel tract, we may be given a door of opportunity to witness further.
BE A MISSIONARY IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD THIS HALLOWEEN
Turn Halloween night into Hallelujah night with Pumpkin Gospel Cards from Tracts, Inc. We have received reports of adults who read these and make sure of their salvation.
We are always thankful for every person who prays for us, encourages us, and financially supports this mission endeavor. Churches, missions, and missionaries distributing gospel tracts from Tracts, Inc., during July and August 2014 include:
- Cedine Ministries, Spring City, TN, Bible Study Director Wanda Herman
- Christian Missionary Baptist Church, Philippines, Pastor Ryan Tormentar
- Edgewood Baptist Church, East Ridge, TN, Pastor Brian Kurtz
- Evangelist Dustin Cook, Milan, TN
- Gospel of Christ Baptist Church, Philippines, Pastor Frank Denisi
- HaCoBaCare Ministries, Chattanooga, TN, Director Gerald Lawson
- Harris Chapel Baptist Church, Ghana, West Africa, Pastor Harold Holdbrook
- Missionary Aloisio Sousa de Oliveira, Brazil
- Missionary Clavio Juvenal Jacinto, Brazil
- Missionary Mario Flavio Ferreira, Brazil
- Templo Baptista Independente em Mindelo, Cape Verde Islands, Pastor Areobaldo Decarvalho
Acts 17:27 says, “That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us.” With a gospel tract, we can be ready to lead those with spiritual blindness to the saving power of the gospel which is the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord. God stands ready with love, forgiveness, and salvation. Let us be ready to share this Good News.